World Professional Standings
Major Awards And Victories
- 2003: CPCA Champion Outrider
- 2004: CPCA Champion Outrider
- 2005: Calgary Stampede Rangeland Derby Champion Outrider, Calgary Stampede Aggregate Champion Outrider, CPCA Champion Outrider
- 2007: Calgary Stampede Rangeland Derby Champion Outrider, Calgary Stampede Aggregate Champion Outrider, CPCA Champion Outrider
- 2018: WPCA Chuckwagon Person of the Year
- 2019: Calgary Stampede Rangeland Derby Champion Driver, Richard Cosgrave Memorial Award Calgary Stampede Aggregate Champion), Calgary Stampede Safety Award, Calgary Stampede Equine Outfit of Excellence- "WAREZ" - Champion Outriding Horse, WPCA Equine Outfit Of Excellence - "JACK" - Champion Right Leader
The 2019 season will be a very memorable one for Logan. He won the Calgary Stampede GMC Rangeland Derby, Calgary Stampede Aggregate, the Calgary Stampede Safety Award, his horse “Warez” was named Champion Outriding Horse on the Calgary Stampede Equine Outfit of Excellence, and his horse “Jack” was named Champion Right Leader on the WPCA Equine Outfit of Excellence. He posted 7 top ten runs, including 6 first place runs and 9 runs that placed inside the top five. He qualified for 2 championship final heats at the Ponoka Stampede and the Calgary Stampede, had 8 top ten overall finishes in 10 shows, and a 3rd place finish in the World Standings is his career best.
In 2018 Logan was the recipient of the WPCA’s highest annual award – the Chuckwagon Person of the Year. An accomplished outrider, Logan outrode for two Calgary Stampede GMC Rangeland Derby Championship Outfits and two Calgary Stampede Aggregate winners in 2005 and 2007 all for Luke Tournier. Previously a member of the CPCA, Logan won 3 CPCA show championships and qualified for the championship final heat for the 2011 CPCA Championship in just 4 years of driving. He is a four–time CPCA Champion Outrider, and won the CPCA High Point Rookie Driver Award in 2008.
A 3rd generation chuckwagon competitor, Logan is the grandson of former driver Art Gorst, son of current driver Gary Gorst, brother to fellow driver Dustin Gorst, cousin to former driver Layne Bremner, and son–in–law of two–time Calgary Stampede Rangeland Derby Champion Luke Tournier. Logan works as an Electrician/Instrumentation Journeyman Technician with Flashpoint Electric at the Cenovus Foster Creek site in the off season and plays hockey for the Meadow Lake Stampeders. He and his wife Shalyn have three daughters – Danika, Tayva and Myla - and make their home in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan.